Q: What Should I Bring For Treatment?
- One week’s worth of clothing including a comfortable set of exercise clothes and appropriate swimwear during summer
- Personal toiletries
- High efficiency laundry detergent
Q: What ITEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED?
- Drugs or alcohol in any form
- Pornographic material in any form
- Inappropriate CDs or MP3s (vulgar language, drug use, sexually explicit, etc.)
- Inappropriate clothing (including gang affiliation)
- Rated R or inappropriate videos or DVDs
- Computers or TVs
- Cell phones or other communication devices
- Jewelry (except for watch and/or wedding ring)
- Playing cards
(If brought, these items will be immediately confiscated.)
Q: DO BELONGINGS GET SEARCHED?
- Yes, everything that is brought with an individual, by a family member or delivered in the mail will be searched. This is for the safety of our clients and is done to ensure successful outcomes during and after residential treatment.
Q: CAN MY FAMILY VISIT?
Yes, we encourage and incorporate family education and support throughout the rehabilitation process.