THE continuing care program AT ASCEND RECOVERY IS THE TRUE MARK OF WORLD-CLASS CARE. Following the completion of THEIR RESIDENTIAL STAY, clients are placed into the continuing care program.
Our commitment to our clients does not stop when they leave our program. We are committed to helping them maintain the supportive relationships they have built in treatment through our alumni program.
Our alumni program has three main goals:
- Help clients feel that their life is significant
- Help clients realize they are safer and happier with A committed group of friends
- Help clients believe that life can be fulfilling and fun
To accomplish these goals our alumni program includes:
- Weekly calls for 2 months after treatment
- Weekly alumni AA meeting
- Weekly Ascend therapeutic support groups AND Aftercare
- Monthly recreation activities
- Ascend recreation league athletic teams
Outside of some small nominal costs for individual activities and recreation leagues, this ongoing program is free to Ascend Alumni. Staying connected and involved with our Alumni reflects our commitment that our mission to each individual goes far beyond just the treatment experience.